There is one open request for proposal from the Office of the State Treasurer at this time:
By this request for proposals (the “RFP”), the Office of the State Treasurer (“OST”), on behalf of the Plans Management Board (the “Board”), is seeking proposals from qualified firms (“Consultants”) interested in providing plan investment advisory and consulting services to the State of Delaware (the “State”) as detailed herein. The selected Consultant or Consultants will advise on the State’s three retirement savings plans, as well as the State’s college savings plan, and will provide input, if and as requested, on the State’s Achieving a Better Life Experience (“ABLE”) plan. All the plans are tax-advantaged, voluntary saving vehicles that hold assets for the benefit of participants and beneficiaries.
This RFP is issued pursuant to 29 Del. C. §§ 6981, 6982(b) and 6986. The State may award one contract to a single Consultant covering all five of the plans referenced above. Alternatively, the State may, pursuant to 29 Del. C. § 6986, issue multiple awards; provided, however, that the State shall issue no more than one award in respect of the three retirement savings plans.
Tentative RFP Timeline
- RFP Published • October 4, 2019
- Deadline for Consultant Questions • October 11, 2019
- Deadline for State responses – Q&A Closed and Published • October 18, 2019
- Deadline for Consultant Proposals • November 1, 2019
- Date for Invitation • November 8, 2019
- Finalist Presentations • November 22, 2019
- Finalists Selected / Begin Contract Negotiations • November 29, 2019
- Complete Contract Negotiations • To be determined after December 14, 2019
- Estimated Award Notifications (Board Approval) • To be determined after December 10, 2019
This RFP is not an offer. The State reserves the right to cancel this RFP or modify the above RFP dates at any time, and for any reason.
There is one RFP in process:
- RFP published • March 8, 2019
- Notice of Intent to Respond due • March 15, 2019
- Deadline for Vendor questions • March 15, 2019
- Deadline for State responses – Q&A closed & Published • March 22, 2019
- Deadline for Vendor proposal submission • April 2, 2019
- Finalist presentations • Week of April 29, 2019
- Finalist Selected / Begin Contract Negotiations • August 28, 2019
- Complete Contract Negotiations • To be determined
- Estimated Award Notification (Board Approval) • To be determined
- Implementation Schedule • To be determined
Visit the State’s Bid Solicitation Directory to learn more about open and awarded solicitations.